MetalPlus LLC Standing Seam Brackets
Standing seam brackets are a new and innovative product designed to enhance comfort, efficiency and safety when working on standing seam and snap lock projects.
The brackets are the only ones of their kind in the world, strictly designed for standing seam and snap lock roofing and cladding.
Architectural Panel Systems are now able to offer these 2 new brackets into the industry, the Ultimate Bracket and the Roofers helper. Both of these brackets are extremely beneficial in their own unique way and we have no doubt once you use these brackets, you will find that the installation of standing seam and snap lock roofing has never been so fast, efficient and comfortable.
This bracket is a great assistant and is suitable for use by roofers, plumbers, cladding installers, solar installers and carpenters.
Features of the brackets
- The Ultimate Bracket
- Adjusts from 14 degrees to 63 degrees.
- Double start crank system which you can adjust to 1 degree at a time.
- High grade powder coating to prevent corrosion.
- Custom designed rubber pads to prevent panel damage.
- Bracket installs on 25mm standing seam and snap lock profiles.
- Easily installed with one hand.
- Quick installation & removal.
- 135kgs rated wet or dry, follows OHSA guidlelines with proper fall arrest systems and tie downs.
- Designed strictly for a 300mm x 50mm wooden plank.
- The Roofers Helper Bracket.
- Has two clamping systems.
- Has adjustable bars for various panel widths of standing seam and snap lock.
- Designed to hold solar panels, skylights and ladders on the roof.
- Comes with a spot to tie down your ladder either on the bottom or side of the roof.
- Fits into tight places where planks do not work.
- This tool can be used as a ladder.
- This is a universal tool for any type of trade that’s on a standing seam or snap lock profiled roof.
Please contact us for more information about our Standing Seam Brackets.Download the APS Standing Seam Brackets Brochure