Heritage Corrugated Roofing
Heritage Corten Corrugated Iron
Our range of Corten profiles extends to and includes the heritage style, traditional corrugated iron profile.
Cost effective, easy to install and no substrate requirements make our Heritage Corten Corrugated iron a popular choice amongst builders, designers, architects, cladders and roof plumbers.
Deep and wavy corrugations provide a bold and aesthetic shadow effect.
Installed with Stainless Steel fasteners to create a feature exposed fix, the Heritage Corten Corrugated is unique and naturally oxidises to provide a beautiful colour and texture.
The product is a bare base metal, so no maintenance or painting is required once the installation is complete.
Features, Benefits & Product Information
- 0.7mm thick Corten steel
- Suitable for Roofing & Wall Cladding applications
- No plywood substrate required
- Quick and easy installation, making it a very cost effective option
- Unique and natural look, to suit heritage and contemporary style homes and commercial projects
- 760mm coverage sheets, to help cover large areas fast
- Continuously rollformed cut to length sheets
- Matching trims and flashings provided
- Superior corrosion resistance compared to other metals