Heritage Corten Corrugated Iron Roofing
Cost effective, easy to install and no substrate requirements make our Heritage Corten a popular choice amongst builders, designers, architects, cladders and roof plumbers.
Deep and wavy corrugations provide a bold and aesthetic shadow effect.
Installed with Stainless Steel fasteners to create a feature exposed fix, the Heritage Corten is unique and naturally oxidises to provide a beautiful colour and texture.
The product is a bare base metal, so no maintenance or painting is required once the installation is complete.
Features, Benefits & Product Information
- 0.7mm thick Corten steel
- Suitable for Roofing & Wall Cladding applications
- No plywood substrate required
- Quick and easy installation, making it a very cost effective option
- Unique and natural look, to suit heritage and contemporary style homes and commercial projects
- 700mm coverage sheets, to help cover large areas fast
- Cut to length sheets
- Matching trims and flashings provided
- Superior corrosion resistance compared to other metals